Quick Tips to Improve Your Online Marketing Efforts
Here are a few quick and easy online marketing tips that you can implement right away:
1. Content is king, so Share, Share & Share: The good thing about the online marketing is that it is visual. The human brain loves great images they immediately draw our attention. Its vital to use social media to share photos and videos online. Be sure to post high quality imagery for maximum engagement.
2. Create a Blog: Sharing engaging content by utilising a blog on your website is the best way to get your audience to visit your website. You can use a blog to write short descriptions of the photos and videos that you share. This of course helps with search engine ranking, and people can find you more easily. Engage with your audience by posting fresh, valuable content, consistently.
3. Use Relevant & Popular Hashtags: Instagram is a must for online marketing. Search your top 10 #hashtags before you start posting. When you post photos or videos on Instagram, write an interesting caption with relevant hashtags to increase your reach. Algorithms change often, but it is generally accepted that you can use up to 10 hashtags before you see a dip in engagement on Instagram. Active engagement is much less for other channels, like Facebook and Twitter, so do not overuse hashtags, instead, be clever.
4. Update your website and utilise online reviews: Be sure that your website has all your relevant up-to-date information. If your products and services are outstanding, so make sure your website reflects that. Be sure to ask for reviews from your happy customers.
5. Provide relevant and accurate content: A potential customer will visit your website because they are looking for useful information. How you communicate with your visitors is key. Use simple copy that is easy to understand. Fresh website content is a very important factor in encouraging people to revisit your site more often. At the very least, you should be reviewing your content often to make sure your information is accurate, such as location, pricing, products and other facts about your company.
6. Rethink keyword targeting: If you do not update your website, it can fall down in search engine rankings. Search engines regard websites with the most recent content as the most relevant to web users. Updating your content gives you a chance to rethink your keyword targeting and the overall conversion rate of your website. Having a blog helps with this.
7. Share updates on social media: Social media is an important way to attract visitors to your website. In order to increase your traffic through social media channels, integrate social sharing buttons on your website, especially if you have a blog. Share updated content on social media regularly. By engaging with your audience, you are more likely to build strong relationships and become part of a supportive community that shares each other’s links.
Is your website and social media channels updated? Check ours today, visit us at www.thespaceship.in and let us know if we can help you with your updates.